Donald J. Trump 2020 Presidential Re-Election Bid / 2020 Republican Primary Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean lets think about it. he has the same base of retards who treat him like jim jones, and they arent going anywhere

but who else has he GAINED? who the fukk has been like "yeah, this guy's doing a good job. i want him again in 2020" :dead:

i mean i guess to his credit the economy is pretty good, but if this recession shyt is real he's gonna be toast

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i mean lets think about it. he has the same base of retards who treat him like jim jones, and they arent going anywhere

but who else has he GAINED? who the fukk has been like "yeah, this guy's doing a good job. i want him again in 2020" :dead:

i mean i guess to his credit the economy is pretty good, but if this recession shyt is real he's gonna be toast

At least you thinking. He can't convince a single Dem or non voter or even young voters that he is doing a good job or exceeded expectations. If people come out and vote like how it was in 2008, Trump will get smoked. Even worse when the recession comes in the next few months.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least you thinking. He can't convince a single Dem or non voter or even young voters that he is doing a good job or exceeded expectations. If people come out and vote like how it was in 2008, Trump will get smoked. Even worse when the recession comes in the next few months.

Yall gonna be :damn: on election night.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Yall gonna be :damn: on election night.
full
"If he's re-elected....... he's re-elected."