Donald Goines....anybody read his books

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Whoreson is the only book I read my mother hid it which made me want to read it ten times more when I finally read it a movie of it was in my mind Going lived what he wrote RIP

With a lot of Donald goines novels I read the first few chapters but I could never finish the whole book. Like I read I think of the chapter Whoreson son and I read the first few chapters of Black Gangster.

For whatever reason I've been way more into Iceberg Slim's books. In fact I think Pimp was one of the best books ever written...

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
41Uf%2BPelhRL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm on this here right now halfway thru buddy had a crazy sad life. I can relate to a Lotta shid.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
41Uf%2BPelhRL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm on this here right now halfway thru buddy had a crazy sad life. I can relate to a Lotta shid.

I was at the library a while back and I read a few pages of that book I didn't get past the first chapter though.

Al profit did a mini documentary on Donald goines a few years ago. Interesting Lee he allegedly got killed for writing those those books.

It was another dude who wrote a book about his life as a pimp named Andrew Andrew Stonewall Jackson also got killed for writing his book.

Back then the streets didn't play them play one at dry snitching shyt. It's not like it is today.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I was at the library a while back and I read a few pages of that book I didn't get past the first chapter though.

Al profit did a mini documentary on Donald goines a few years ago. Interesting Lee he allegedly got killed for writing those those books.

It was another dude who wrote a book about his life as a pimp named Andrew Andrew Stonewall Jackson also got killed for writing his book.

Back then the streets didn't play them play one at dry snitching shyt. It's not like it is today.

Dam hadn't got to that part yet but I knew he got domed. But just reading this book he done so much fuc shid I figured karma caught up to em. That monkey on his back was too heavy