Donald Glover creating and starring in a ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ TV series

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching and overall really enjoyed the series :ehh:. Like others have mentioned the production is top tier and the show is shot really well. Something that sets it apart from say if it aired in broadcast, instead of streaming. One critic I listen to, made a Masters of None comp and I can see it in how well that show was directed, along with the focus on relationships.

This series is really centered around John and Jane and how their partnership evolves over the course of the season. It has a more realistic feel at times, just because Donald/Maya aren't your typical ideal of sexy spies like the film version and it works to their advantage. When there is action, it's filmed well and I liked a lot of the chase scenes and improvisation they came up with. The guest stars that pop up help with the feel of making episodes distinctive, although I wish a few were used better.

I am curious what creative differences that Donald/Phoebe had, because the show didn't really have any of the rumors that were hinted at early on.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
Brehs this shyt is piff

we need season 2 badly

Donald Glover knows how to write love him or hate him he's gonna get your attention

Jane had me rewinding trying to find out if that bytch had one hand throughout episode 4 :bryan: :bryan:

Parker Posey and Homie from Narcos actually did great on the show

also the reference of the Clipse was great

Finale was good but it left for open interpretation hope we get a season 2

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
any black women that writes themselves to depicted this way opposite white men is a grade A+ bed wench c00n

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag half the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif

jim-leyland.gif

"Strong African Features", my ass. This broad is ugly both inside and out.​

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was good, though I'll be mad if they don't greenlight a S2 so I know exactly what happened when Jane opened that door. Phoebe Waller-Bridge has to take an L. What has she even done since Fleabag besides the shytty Indy 5 movie?

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Racist ass Twitter. They don't even whine about white people.

Why are you bringing your peckerwood shyt here?

I know right they mention white people like once on the show.

that verbal exchange >>>>anything in the 2005 movie and this is comeing from someone who saw the 2005 movie at the theater

if all this cac wanted was some generice "white male fantasy" Spy,Assassin, Hitman, character/Show to veraciously live through he has gotten like three in the last 12 months

Last edited: