Don Toliver - Hardstone Psycho (Discussion Thread)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
nah he surpassed that with No Idea, You, XSCAPE, Double Standards & Swangin on Westheimer

he just not consistent. That life of a don album was his heatrocks. He just needs to get away from travis and stop making music with trendy artists & the “artsy” type artists and lock in with someone like mike dean, Wondagurl or metro and have them produce/a&r his projects

He can't get away from Travis cause he signed to him lol

I agree those are some of his better songs. He needs to just get away from making club and trap music. His best shyt is shyt like Moon off Donda, or that collab with Masego.

With that said, this tape is alright, he's just not reaching his potential making this kinda music

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man ice age, last laugh, 5 to 10 ?!?!?🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Still trying to get past these before i give the others some time.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his dj doc mcdaniels gotta hella good ear , if u peep his mixes or tapes im suprised he aint had him AnR 1 of his joints as yet

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s an inconsistent project compared to his other work. Kinda weird how he doesn’t really have a fanbase after dropping so much music for the past few years.

I’ll give it more listens but I keep going back to Bandit and the Kodak feature.

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
This is not his best work but its not bad, gets better the more I listen to it

Glock is 🔥

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Just played Lovesick deluxe and Heaven or Hell and don’t know how we got here with this album man…