Don Lemon Fired From CNN

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Twitter can't survive based off of Musk fanboys alone. There aren't enough of them and most of them are lame as hell. Twitter survives because white liberals and black folk continue to provide content. The users who don't like Musk's ideology but can't end their Twitter addiction still need to be woken up.

I'm not saying it's a good look for Lemon, just that I'm glad he did it because the way it turned out puts even more of a spotlight on Musk's intolerance.
And they have been providing content despite him being a pretty open white supremacist at this point, I don't think a Don Lemon situation will end their addictions :yeshrug:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This is kinda big lol, I was mad at Don for the shyt but he can flip it and expose the fukk out of that pink bytch. I'm all for it. People will be watching so props to him for the promo strategy, maybe he expected this and planned it like this off jump :obama:
When that pod jumping off?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
When that pod jumping off?
Man I was trying to put together something written with a certain format but I couldn't do that shyt in that way.

I wouldn't mind trying a pod sitting up with a few of y'all on video and just talking sports, politics, movies, shows, life, ect.

Imma bring that shyt back up sooner or later

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Mehdi Hasan just left MSNBC to start his own venture. I am sure Don Lemon has sufficient capital given his latest lawsuit win and his past earnings as CNN's main primetime person for years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Mehdi Hasan just left MSNBC to start his own venture. I am sure Don Lemon has sufficient capital given his latest lawsuit win and his past earnings as CNN's main primetime person for years.

Exactly what I said but is it me or self sufficient negros always wanna work for someone instead of themselves?!?:what:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He gonna get paid by Elon and not have to produce any content now
Talk about a finesse