Don Lemon Fired From CNN

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lemon will do anything for a nice check.

Expect him to be c00ning and shytting on Black folks.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Lmao I forgot he got fired for that. That’s what took him out? That’s not even cancel worthy

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Free speech and dialogue, even with people you disagree with are important and obviously the biggest tenets of our constitution, but you have to do it with people who are acting in good faith.

Elon been shown that not only is he a white supremacist, but that he's not even capable of being challenged on his ideas by someone who moderately capable of pushing back. Dude is literally a billionaire ***** nerd.

Get your doe, but this was a waste of time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

He pretty much called him racist without saying it out loud.

This idiot trusted a white supremacist, I am sure Elon got a lot of push by his stans as soon as this was announced

Well, that was fast!!!
:sas1:

Played himself for even acknowledging Twitter.

Considering how it turned out, I'm glad he did it. Gives Musk even less cover. Musk can't say, "We want Black people, they just refuse to come" if moderates like Lemon give him a chance and he still can't handle it.

But all those folk who are giving Musk twitter content for free need to really think about what they are doing.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He pretty much called him racist without saying it out loud.

Considering how it turned out, I'm glad he did it. Gives Musk even less cover. Musk can't say, "We want Black people, they just refuse to come" if moderates like Lemon give him a chance and he still can't handle it.

But all those folk who are giving Musk twitter content for free need to really think about what they are doing.
Who will that really echo with? Musk fanboys will not care about this, those who already know about him don't really need any assurances that he's a racist.

Musk has been on twitter the last two months crying about diversity, people know where he stands. He is just going to blame Lemon on this by saying he wanted to be too woke, etc and the people who like him will eat it up.

Don tried to be opportunistic for himself and was willing to align with Elon and it backfired. Personally I don't really see it as a good look for him.

edit: also just read the replies to his tweet, pretty much every tweet is saying we want the full story, etc. He is already on the losing end.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Who will that really echo with? Musk fanboys will not care about this, those who already know about him don't really need any assurances that he's a racist.

Musk has been on twitter the last two months crying about diversity, people know where he stands. He is just going to blame Lemon on this by saying he wanted to be too woke, etc and the people who like him will eat it up.

Don tried to be opportunistic for himself and was willing to align with Elon and it backfired. Personally I don't really see it as a good look for him.

edit: also just read the replies to his tweet, pretty much every tweet is saying we want the full story, etc. He is already on the losing end.

Twitter can't survive based off of Musk fanboys alone. There aren't enough of them and most of them are lame as hell. Twitter survives because white liberals and black folk continue to provide content. The users who don't like Musk's ideology but can't end their Twitter addiction still need to be woken up.

I'm not saying it's a good look for Lemon, just that I'm glad he did it because the way it turned out puts even more of a spotlight on Musk's intolerance.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Free speech and dialogue, even with people you disagree with are important and obviously the biggest tenets of our constitution, but you have to do it with people who are acting in good faith.

Elon been shown that not only is he a white supremacist, but that he's not even capable of being challenged on his ideas by someone who moderately capable of pushing back. Dude is literally a billionaire ***** nerd.

Get your doe, but this was a waste of time.
This is kinda big lol, I was mad at Don for the shyt but he can flip it and expose the fukk out of that pink bytch. I'm all for it. People will be watching so props to him for the promo strategy, maybe he expected this and planned it like this off jump :obama: