Don Lemon Fired From CNN

Daps
Bruh?:gucci:

That’s how it’s always done. Are you saying they should’ve paused it to correct in real time after every lie and then replay again? :why:

That shyt would’ve been like 5 hours.

He was already long winded enough and they cut it off and acknowledged he was lying, wasn’t saying nothing, then went into what he lied about :childplease:

I'm saying if they are truly for putting out facts and truth, it should never have gotten airplay in the first place.

Those radical liberal dems at MSNBC didn't even air it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm saying if they are truly for putting out facts and truth, it should never have gotten airplay in the first place.

But then they would be accused of not being fair journalist and hiding.

You know even you would’ve shytted on them for not airing shyt and hiding him :mjlol:

I see you :mjgrin:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Typical gay nikkas

All prancing around the company thinking being gay, they can parade around in ballet shoes thinking they are more important than anyone else…

Should have requested to stay on at night and collect that easy check

All of em do that. Men & women think it’s the ultimate shield.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
True but they’re trying to grow it. They’re hiring a lot of people from other networks to try to grow it. Networks hire people from other networks despite what people at home thinks.
We know they are hiring. They’ll take anyone from CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC, CNBC, etc.

The point is going from CNN to NewsNation is essentially a demotion.

Would an anchor/reporter rather be at CNN or NewsNation?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Notice that it's only when he trashed shriveled up cacettes that they went after him. Not when he attacked Black people with anti-Black respectability politics to fit in with cacs who don't like Black people anyway. :mjpls:
Why is that a surprise?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
We know they are hiring. They’ll take anyone from CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC, CNBC, etc.

The point is going from CNN to NewsNation is essentially a demotion.

Would an anchor/reporter rather be at CNN or NewsNation?
I’m not disagreeing. I’m just saying NN need help and will hire these people that get let go from CNN and them. They got Cuomo, Elizabeth Vargas has a show there starting soon. NN need all the help they can get and since going from CNN to Fox and Vice versa is frowned upon, NN is in the cut looking like DJ Khaled. Like imagine if Don got let go by CNN and went to Fox.. People would kill that man. He might get killed for going right to another major network period. NN is growing so they can try anything at this point because nobody is watching them like they. Nexstar got the money.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Soledad is concerned she’s just about as black as Meghan Markle is. Her dad white. So yes she white. And yes I said it. Got a problem? I’ll slap you.