Don Lemon Fired From CNN

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Where else can he go? Fox News will laugh at his ass
MSNBC is too left wing for a center right pundit like him
CNN is all he got left everywhere else is gonna mean he disappears from the mainstream

He must have made some serious enemies at CNN they want him gone even confirmed him talking spicy about his coworkers
They must want him to quit on the low

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
CNN is turning into what FNC was 20 years ago now that Republicans own it
It’s not working for them though. People are still clowning them. Will firing Don Lemon help them at all? I guess we’ll see. I work around these networks and deal with these Trumpers off and on. I think CNN trying to go republican will only make Fox fans say you’re trying to copy Fox.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Where else can he go? Fox News will laugh at his ass
MSNBC is too left wing for a center right pundit like him
CNN is all he got left everywhere else is gonna mean he disappears from the mainstream

He must have made some serious enemies at CNN they want him gone even confirmed him talking spicy about his coworkers
They must want him to quit on the low
Newsnation will take a look at him. Not saying they’ll hire him, but they’ll definitely weigh options.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
this is why i dont get friendly with co workers mofo always building a case against you

New details about his behavior over 10 years came out

Him being friendly with the right people saved his ass

“That led to a come-to-Jesus moment,” says another senior executive from the era. “Don was told, ‘Look, you’ve got to address your behavior. Your performance as a reporter is great. It’s your behavior that’s gotta improve. It’s what’s going to derail you if you’re not careful.’”

Instead of reining in Lemon, his superiors let things slide, perhaps because he had fostered a close friendship with then-Turner Broadcasting System chairman and CEO Phil Kent, sitting in the Turner box alongside Kent at sporting events.

He became increasingly polarizing, particularly when it came to discussing women, which sometimes came off as tone-deaf. In 2014, he drew widespread condemnation when he told a Bill Cosby rape accuser that she could have stopped an attack by biting the comedian’s penis.

Over the years, Lemon relied upon his charm to win over would-be adversaries, particularly men. Even the opposing counsel in the Tower Records lawsuit speaks glowingly of the anchor.

Daps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yep. Even broadcast the entire Trump speech without any fact checking whatsoever just like Fox News.

I'm MAGA now but that was wild. :wow:

Na

They fact checked.

Called Trump out on his lies

Also they didn’t air the whole thing

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
They told him we don’t care about your fruity booty LGBQT affiliation when you attack women and females yo ass gots to go because it’s women you fagbag mf

:mjlol:

Daps
Na

They fact checked.

Called Trump out on his lies

Also they didn’t air the whole thing

Calling him out on lies AFTER he gets done lying aint the same, breh. The people who he was talking to turned the channel. They didn't stick around to listen to ole gay Anderson Cooper and Van Jones give their opinion

:dead:

With that being said, I'm MAGA so it's all the same to me :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Calling him out on lies AFTER he gets done lying aint the same, breh. The people who he was talking to turned the channel. They didn't stick around to listen to ole gay Anderson Cooper and Van Jones give their opinion

:dead:

With that being said, I'm MAGA so it's all the same to me :mjgrin:

Bruh?:gucci:

That’s how it’s always done. Are you saying they should’ve paused it to correct in real time after every lie and then replay again? :why:

That shyt would’ve been like 5 hours.

He was already long winded enough and they cut it off and acknowledged he was lying, wasn’t saying nothing, then went into what he lied about :childplease: