Don Lemon calls out Rihanna, Frank Ocean, TI

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So listen, you guys know sometimes how things can be right in your face and you don't know about it, right? I was trying to figure out what I was going to do for the show yesterday. I was talking to your producers and I said, what am I going to do? And I took my dog out for a walk, and you know what street I live on up in Harlem. It's Fredrick Douglas Boulevard. Then we walked across the Adam Clayton Powell cross there...

http://www.chicagodefender.com/inde...nce-rihanna-frank-ocean-real-leaders-stand-up

Man I could have sworn this dude was a huge frank ocean fan...

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
lol he really does look like Tom Dubois from The Boondocks

don-lemon-660_400_246.jpg
17295.jpg

Last edited:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't think entertainers and the leaders back in the day are comparable. Different times and different issues. And why is Lemon calling out other entertainers when he has spent the last several years on television and I don't ever recall him using his influence. It may not be as wide spread as those he mentioned in the article but he had the avenue to become one. Not really a fan of people who try to place the responsibility on others when he has the ability to do it as well.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don lemon is the ultimate fake uncle tom fakkit....a nonthreatening negro that suck white cock and he also take that same cock in his narrow black ass

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I'm not really mad at what he said...I heard it on Tom Joyner the other day,
but I always like to peel back the layers homie.

After the Bill O'Reilly incident....he's now the new authority on black issues. Dude is everywhere now. His commentary will be on Tom Joyner twice a week.

"They" have annoited this cat.

His commentary doesn't stray far from the white media agenda.
He's post racial - "I mean he's not black to me - he's just Don."
Doesn't wear his "blackness" on his sleeve
He's an educated, articulate black man on CNN - "Don's made it - why cant you people make it too?"
He will scold those bad negroes when needed.
Very non-threatening and safe.
Openly gay - which doesnt matter to me, but let's be honest - this really makes him non-threatening.

This is who speaks for us now.