Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
man I know this shyt has got to be deep down affecting Russ

getting laughed at & boo’d All fukkin season with five minute blooper reels in the first half of the season alone in your home town.

I bet he’s not even going to show his sons his Laker highlights when they get older.
Kemba and Russ are hometown kids and it went horrible for them this year. Laker fans have done Russ way worse though :francis:. I get why but still :francis: that shyt gotta hurt

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
he's subtly said he uses fake sources, that is the ultimate diss to journalists, I cant even hate it because Oram is garbage :mjgrin:

Doesn’t matter if Oram garbage. A million journalists have published all types of shyt about Bron. The way he’s reacting to all of this and trying to shyt on oram is telling. He doesn’t have the support of the Laker fans, and his national media connections are somewhat drowned out cuz Jeanie manipulates the local narratives. Bill Plasckhe just said trade Bron in the LA Times a few days ago. Klutch is realizing it’s gonna be a tough task to exit the Lakers in a good light.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Full disclosure: I've never really been a fan of LeBron, AD my guy though and I do appreciate the championship.

But we could have Lonzo, Kuzma, Ingram, Randle, Hart, Caruso, and Zubac right now.

they wouldn’t have developed the way they did if they all stayed in LA.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dave McMen said the same shyt as Oram and we know he's not in business of making shyt up. Klutch tried to put some pressure and it failed, now all you are hearing is how they are all on same page and Rich Paul is meeting with them.

Yeah Dave McMen is a huge a Bron fan boy too. Went from LA to Cleveland when Bron went back and then came back to LA to follow Bron here. So I don’t think he has any incentive to shyt on him.