Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If he can’t play inside because he’s injury prone and he can’t play outside cause his jumper is broke then wtf do we do

We suffer…..
gP4sKcU.png
PTbiAs1.png

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I kinda think AD's frame isn't built for his style. He's stuck in a guard mindset, and he gotta adjust his game.
He won’t do it he won’t play big he doesn’t like physicality. He wont build up his body.

He’s got to be moved this will only get worse

Lakers are in disarray

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've seen amputees come back to work faster than Nunn and his bone bruise.

The NBA needs to seriously investigate the Lakers medical staff. Even Bron became injury prone with us.

In all seriousness, Lakers brass should be forced to get the best medical staff money can buy. The league is dead without GOAT franchise and Jeanie is being irresponsible right now. :francis:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I've seen amputees come back to work faster than Nunn and his bone bruise.

The NBA needs to seriously investigate the Lakers medical staff. Even Bron became injury prone with us.

In all seriousness, Lakers brass should be forced to get the best medical staff money can buy. The league is dead without GOAT franchise and Jeanie is being irresponsible right now. :francis:

Is this guy the head of your medical staff? Maybe this guy is all Jeanie could afford at the moment. :manny:

Last edited: