Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
First ten after the ASB

Home vs Clippers
Home vs Pelicans
Home vs Mavericks
Home vs Clippers
Home vs Warriors
Away vs Spurs
Away vs Rockets
Home vs Wizards
Away vs Suns
Home vs Raptors

Is going 6-4 overly optimistic?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
First ten after the ASB

Home vs Clippers
Home vs Pelicans
Home vs Mavericks
Home vs Clippers
Home vs Warriors
Away vs Spurs
Away vs Rockets
Home vs Wizards
Away vs Suns
Home vs Raptors

Is going 6-4 overly optimistic?

Bron knee acting up, Russ is on thin ice as far as being retarded goes, and ADNP is injured again and completely unreliable. :ld:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
brehs . we going undefeated after all-star break. watch.

:lolbron:

*end delusion*

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So AD out about two weeks?

They said at least 2 weeks

so probably gonna be a month at least. this is exactly what happened last season. he's gonna come back right before the play in and get injured. rinse and repeat. a part of me feels bad for him but another part wonders why it's always him and why his injuries are always disastrous? there's something wrong with his body and there's also the aspect of the Lakers being cheap and hiring webmb doctors

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They said at least 2 weeks

so probably gonna be a month at least. this is exactly what happened last season. he's gonna come back right before the play in and get injured. rinse and repeat. a part of me feels bad for him but another part wonders why it's always him and why his injuries are always disastrous? there's something wrong with his body and there's also the aspect of the Lakers being cheap and hiring webmb doctors
I kinda think AD's frame isn't built for his style. He's stuck in a guard mindset, and he gotta adjust his game.