Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It was a bad double team by Russ but Reeves was getting killed this game defensively, even Clippers admitted they targeted him. At the end of the day, he is undrafted rookie, I am not gonna hold him to same standards as a 14 year old vet:yeshrug:

Cacs act like he’s the great white hope

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
It was a bad double team by Russ but Reeves was getting killed this game defensively, even Clippers admitted they targeted him. At the end of the day, he is undrafted rookie, I am not gonna hold him to same standards as a 14 year old vet:yeshrug:

Exactly can’t blame the rookie. He puts max effort on the defensive end. He’s got the instincts and the smarts…I bet he’d do better next time. It’s just hard to stay in front of a dude as skilled quick and athletic as Reggie Jackson tho….that’s always gonna be a bad matchup.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
9-FD35-FBC-D166-471-C-97-D8-B98-ACBE8775-D.jpg

@CHICAGO CAN WE BAN THIS GUY FROM THE THREAD?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Man everyone focused on the game winner and Westbrook/Reaves mistake, but none of that matters to me.

Lakers should have never been down by 17 to a Kawhi/PG less Clippers team. Tired of this team always trying to "fight back", or make these fake ass comebacks. Why not use that fake comeback energy for all 48 minutes of the game on both ends.:unimpressed:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Man everyone focused on the game winner and Westbrook/Reaves mistake, but none of that matters to me.

Lakers should have never been down by 17 to a Kawhi/PG less Clippers team. Tired of this team always trying to "fight back", or make these fake ass comebacks. Why not use that fake comeback energy for all 48 minutes of the game on both ends.:unimpressed:

Lakers play with no urgency..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Pretty much….:francis: