Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
can the Lakers trade Westbrook back for Beal? lol.. but serious what about tht/nun/monk/revés and a pick? beal seems to be a perfect terciary

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
can the Lakers trade Westbrook back for Beal? lol.. but serious what about tht/nun/monk/revés and a pick? beal seems to be a perfect terciary

I said it before, but it's really a shame that every front office is smart now, lol. I think if Beal was on the market the Wizards would unfortunately have much better offers than Russ

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Big names won't end up on the Lakers unless they're free agents (unlikely given no cap space), force their way out (sometimes), or are washed (you already know). Lakers won't pull off a trade for an All-Star in his prime by working with the other front offices anymore because:

1. No more suckers running front offices
2. Everyone else is jealous of the Lakers

Dame prolly coulda pulled it off but his whole persona is tied up in that loyalty garbage and Beal seems like he on the same shyt. He might want out at some point but I doubt he forces anything.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
24 months after Kobe passed lakers are 24-24 and the #8 seed.

championship lock :wow:

Give thanks and praises to the one shooting gawd.
rOlvqnW.png