Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
My volume ain't all the way up I admit, but are they cheering for the Nets at all? :dwillhuh:
There’s no Nets fans.

The majority of the people in attendance consist of traveling fans, tourists, gentrifying hipsters, Brooklyn scammers, LeBron stans, casual basketball fans, people who just wanted to have a night out and may have been gifted tickets by friends or their employers, couples on dates, dudes having a guys night and families who aren’t necessarily Nets fans, Knicks fans looking to catch a LeBron game at a cheaper price than MSG, etc.

Kyrie and KD are idiots…the Nets are like with the fukking Islanders and the MLS teams as far as popularity and they have the least fans out all the teams here

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s no Nets fans.

The majority of the people in attendance consist of traveling fans, tourists, gentrifying hipsters, Brooklyn scammers, LeBron stans, casual basketball fans, people who just wanted to have a night out and may have been gifted tickets by friends or their employers, couples on dates and families who aren’t necessarily Nets fans, Knicks fans from Brooklyn looking to catch LeBron at a cheaper price than MSG, etc.
Never met a Net fan in my life. And I grew up in Jersey (when the Nets were in New Jersey obviously).

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They need to trade Harden for Simmons. Win win for both franchises

Harden looks miserable
They gotta trade Harden or KyME. There's no shot in hell Harden's staying as long as that bozo is taking up cap space to only play road games.

He basically said it out loud last week when he said they need KyME available every night.

Brooklyn's front office and ownership looks inept.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They gotta trade Harden or KyME. There's no shot in hell Harden's staying as long as that bozo is taking up cap space to only play road games.

He basically said it out loud last week when he said they need KyME available every night.

Brooklyn's front office and ownership looks inept.
Come playoffs Kyrie is just gonna take the fine. He'll play home games.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
There’s no Nets fans.

The majority of the people in attendance consist of traveling fans, tourists, gentrifying hipsters, Brooklyn scammers, LeBron stans, casual basketball fans, people who just wanted to have a night out and may have been gifted tickets by friends or their employers, couples on dates, dudes having a guys night and families who aren’t necessarily Nets fans, Knicks fans looking to catch a LeBron game at a cheaper price than MSG, etc.

Kyrie and KD are idiots…the Nets are like with the fukking Islanders and the MLS teams as far as popularity and they have the least fans out all the teams here
:dead: