Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Because she ain’t got time for all that she too busy gettin her Botox and cocaine while she and Linda are in Venice Beach all day looking for dudes to pound them out while Kurt watches in the corner with his hand down his pants:mjlol:
God damn pal :dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I know they're not gonna do it but they should be calling Atlanta as soon as Miami eliminates them and putting AD out there to get Collins, Bogdanovic, Okongwu and whatever else they can. Boggie would definitely deliver in the playoffs for the Lakers.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether he's with the Lakers or not. I hope Russ is paying attention to Steph being willing to come off the bench (for now). If Steph can do it then Russ shouldn't have issue with it either.

it's different. steph isn't getting demoted. it's just injury prevention for now.

that would be a demotion for russ.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
it's different. steph isn't getting demoted. it's just injury prevention for now.

that would be a demotion for russ.
Yes, but technically Steph doesn't HAVE TO come off the bench for a minute restriction/injury prevention. He's just doing it not fukk up Poole's rhythm. Thats big of him.

Its all relative.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yes, but technically Steph doesn't HAVE TO come off the bench for a minute restriction/injury prevention. He's just doing it not fukk up Poole's rhythm. Thats big of him.

Its all relative.
Curry is up there with Duncan when it comes to unselfishness as a superstar. There are more stars like Russ than Steph, why I dont blame Russ fully. He will need one or two more failures to ultimately realize.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Curry is up there with Duncan when it comes to unselfishness as a superstar. There are more stars like Russ than Steph, why I dont blame Russ fully. He will need one or two more failures to ultimately realize.
dude won't be on the lakers next year

he would take the current okc team to the play in tbh

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Its all relative.
No its not.. its literally to switch it up.. it's basically that genius idea where people go..." no it can't be that simple"

I can't front.. it demonic lol

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
if this nets loss tells us anything.. league changing to .. having depth/defense over 3rd star player.... hope Lakers act accordingly...

.down for Dame or Ben though lol