Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Nah fam…they came out in that 3rd quarter lackadaisical, like they knew they had control of this game. It was reeves, Gabriel, monk and tht in the first buzzin around on defense and causin problems…the youngins and the whole team including them came out relaxed and as tho they had shyt sowed up.

that’s why I blame Vogel, because imo a good coach keeps a team mentally balanced especially with the lead…and he’s shown over and over he can’t do that

Lakers always go to the sunken place no matter what with Vogel as the “brains”….he gotta go
The Lakers are a :trash: team breh and they old af

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’m judging them by who they are today, DJ has been lights out… Gabriel has been a difference making defensive presence since he’s arrived, reeves has been solid as well…. the pelicans weren’t caught off guard…the lakers are the better team…… they simply went into the locker room like” :smugbiden:this is who we really are, bout time”…..That 3rd quarter first play on d they gave up a WIDE OPEN look to ol boy for three…and that’s the way the second half went…a good coach would have called timeout right then and got in they ass…but Vogel waits til the lead is down to 3…. Can’t tell me nothin bout this coach brehs
Bozo talk.

Daps
Reaves - Undrafted rookie free agent
Gabriel - Three teams this season alone
Johnson - 10 day contract fodder
Dwight - Washed and got 33 minutes
Augustin - Another guy signed off the scrap heap
THT - Scrub that had 21 minutes

Who are you replacing these nobodies with out of thin air? LeBron is the only guy you can count on nightly (Edit: Monk too). Everybody else is a crap shoot. Arguing otherwise is just being a dishonest bozo.

NOBODY else in the league wanted these guys who are DEPENDED on every night for the Lakers.

This team needs fukking Captain Planet but leave it up to that guy they're diamonds in the rough :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
as I said before vogel should have been fired months ago.
In every sport you see when the coach is fired that a team starts playing better

Edub

Veteran
Daps
An oddly enough all of the players on this team have played uninspired, undisciplined or have been hurt for damn near most of the year. ALL OF EM accept Monk
Monk has been a bright spot and a standout….but Bron been ballin too

Daps
Monk has been a bright spot and a standout….but Bron been ballin too

I watch a fair share of Laker games. There hasn't been many games where you actually feel Bron's impact on the game. I'm talking about he's controlling all facets. Both The Rams games he was on it. There was a Memphis loss he was great too etc but there has also been a fair share of games where his points just didn't seem like they mattered to the outcome of the game. Based on expectation and production the only guys I have no beef with is Reaves, Melo & Monk

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
At least Bron fulfilled his stats quota
:mjgrin:

lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg