Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Gabriel, Reaves, and Melo all played bad this game that was the difference.

Stanley Johnson played trash too

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't really blame Vogel for this one too many guys just played bad.

bro, yes you can. he played shytty lineups for way too long. he's the only coach who will call a timeout after a 10-0 run and come back with the same lineup. stop with the excuses. yes the roster isn't ideal but coaching plays a big part in wins and losses

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Any coach that has a 23 point lead and loses it in that fashion has to be questioned…..and his record and this teams performance over all this season demands that questioning also…. Wtf is he sayin at the half
They ran out of gas. They have a bunch of geezers and g-leaguers getting all the minutes. It is not possible for them to sustain a high level of play.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I read the score wrong earlier we were up 65-43 right!!?? These nikkas lost!:gucci:
The better team won. We were up solely off N.O getting surprised by the playoff feel of the game. Once they got over that & our tendency to tire out :manny:

The sooner y’all realize we’re a bad team the easier these loses are to take

Posters steady …”if we only had AD” “If we can get a few god wins” are delusional

This team was poor with AD & will be once he comes back

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm not crazy about him but I would approach the Jazz about Gobert in the summer. His contract is gonna be really onerous in the future and I can't see a lot of takers. He's gonna be making $46 million four seasons from now.

Utah is definitely gonna make some major changes after they get waxed in the first round. Maybe the Lakers could talk them into some type of a Westbrook/Gobert swap or try a three teamer. That could clear the path for a Brow/Lillard type trade too.

Brow needs to go regardless because they can't rely on him anymore.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The better team won. We were up solely off N.O getting surprised by the playoff feel of the game. Once they got over that & our tendency to tire out :manny:

The sooner y’all realize we’re a bad team the easier these loses are to take

Posters steady …”if we only had AD” “If we can get a few god wins” are delusional

This team was poor with AD & will be once he comes back
And they are dumb as hell to rush him, look at KD, he could have came back for the bubble but took the extra 6 months. AD needs to just shut down, I know there is some pride there but its over this year. LeBron still looks amazing and if AD can get fully healthy, they can go back to competing next season

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they are dumb as hell to rush him, look at KD, he could have came back for the bubble but took the extra 6 months. AD needs to just shut down, I know there is some pride there but its over this year. LeBron still looks amazing and if AD can get fully healthy, they can go back to competing next season
:dahell: how much time does he need

Early playoff exit last season & the off season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: how much time does he need

Early playoff exit last season & the off season
I am talking about this injury specifically, you dont want to make it worse. He rushed last year and was horrible when he came back. If he still keeps getting hurt after a long rehab then it is what it is.