Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
There's back and then there's "back".

If AD and Nunn were both back, playing at 100%, somehow got back up to full speed immediately, inserted into the offense perfectly and everything gells, and everything else goes right, Lakers would have a real shot considering how Bron is playing. Though the lack of defense at guard would still be a major impediment.

But in reality they're unlikely to be at more than 80%, unlikely to gell quickly, and as dysfunctional as the season has been other things are unlikely to go well either.

I'm more optimistic than I was a week ago. The Lakers seem to be getting more energy/effort and contributions from the role players. Russ has also played better..........I think AD is further along than the Lakers are letting on and are going to hold him out as long as they can. ... I'd take an 85-90% Nunn > THT.

Let's also keep in mind that CP3 and Curry are still recovering from injuries.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn even when Russ playing ok he still ass on defense. Dude just looks totally uninterested in playing solid straight up defense. If it's not a rebound or silly gamble reach in then he does nothing else

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like melo thinking bout some thot p*ssy he getting after the game.
I actually never seen him move off the ball and cut so much.