Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He needs mental break is giving him an excuse he’s Lou Gehrig’s disease in human form!

This dude is grim death!

I'm only saying he needs a mental health break after the comments he made. He's woat and the whole world is clowning him and as evidenced by the video I quoted, he's not fully there mentally. He needs to do himself a favor and leave the team and wait until he's traded.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
God damn Lebron is such a bytch sometimes. He was over aggressive on his rotation which lead to Monk stepping up to cut off Lebron's man. That lead to Monk's man getting an easy basket. Lebron throws his arms in the air and rolls his neck like a sassy female as if his breakdown wasn't the start of the problem.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
God damn Lebron is such a bytch sometimes. He was over aggressive on his rotation which lead to Monk stepping up to cut off Lebron's man. That lead to Monk's man getting an easy basket. Lebron throws his arms in the air and rolls his neck lack a sassy female as if his breakdown wasn't the start of the problem.

Yeah that's something I never liked about Lebron. He needs a peer to check him when he his wrong or being passive aggressive that's why prime Wade was so valuable to him. AD is not that guy to do it.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I imagine the Russ trade is going to resemble the Kristaps trade right?

Where we take back three or so smaller "bad contracts"

That's assuming someone is willing to trade for him, lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I imagine the Russ trade is going to resemble the Kristaps trade right?

Where we take back three or so smaller "bad contracts"

That's assuming someone is willing to trade for him, lol
I don't see anybody taking on that Westbrook contract unless some assets are attached to it. Kristaps still had some value on court as a player. Westbrick was so bad this year nobody will want to take him on.