Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
and that would do what? marginal improvements means losing draft picks or trading bums for bums.

teams like Utah, Chicago, Boston and Toronto make marginal improvements because they're already good. a shytty team making marginal trades does nothing.

put Wayne Ellington on the Bucks and they get better. put wayne ellington on the Lakers and they still suck.

but then again u think Nunn is some magical cure and THT is the reason for our downfall

Yes, Nunn would help this team offensively a great deal he gives you an efficient 15 points a game.

THT is a complete bum on offense.

But to the original point yes they should have gotten some trades at the deadline even if it was for players like Torey Craig. No way they should have brought back the same exact bum squad.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Yeah not watching anymore games things going good right now for me in life, I don’t want this teams foul odor to effect me

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, Nunn would help this team offensively a great deal he gives you an efficient 15 points a game.

THT is a complete bum on offense.

But to the original point yes they should have gotten some trades at the deadline even if it was for players like Torey Craig. No way they should have brought back the same exact bum squad.
Exactly right. Even if you did trade for lesser players atleast attempting to shake shyt up and trying to recover any of this season would have shown an interest in winning. As it stands no body cares and it shows.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Call me crazy but if we get AD back I still got us making it through the play in games :yeshrug:

the play in game is one of the WOAT concepts ever :mjlol:but I think it’s gonna work in our favor