Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
biggest problem with this team is guard play. look how a guy like dejounte murray who's not a pure PG control the pace while we have guys like Russ who has no sense of control. I honestly don't see a PG available that can have a solid impact for this team unless they revisit the John Wall trade. and even then we don't know if john is washed or not

None of this matters if AD is going to play under 40 games like the last two years. :yeshrug:

Bron wrecked this team. However, AD's injury issues played a big part in it. Tried to find another guy to carry us through the regular season, but Dame was too loyal and Russ just happened to be washed.

Outside of running it back yea it might have been better to just have targeted Wall all along.

Or I must begrudgingly admit now is they should have made the Hield deal. If nothing else that kept Bron in the 10 assists a night mode. Scoring so much has been taxing on him.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of this matters if AD is going to play under 40 games like the last two years. :yeshrug:

Bron wrecked this team. However, AD's injury issues played a big part in it. Tried to find another guy to carry us through the regular season, but Dame was too loyal and Russ just happened to be washed.

Outside of running it back yea it might have been better to just have targeted Wall all along.

Or I must begrudgingly admit now is they should have made the Hield deal. If nothing else that kept Bron in the 10 assists a night mode. Scoring so much has been taxing on him.

trust me bro, I've tried driving that point all season to dudes who said we should have ran it back with hield. sure but if AD doesn't play, it doesnt matter. not only that, if he plays and he's not AD from 2 years ago, it still won't matter. this team was built with the thought process that AD was generational but sometime after the championship, he let his entire guard down mentally and physically. even a healthy AD(as rare as that is) is not as impactful to make us more than a first round exit team.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

The process was right (getting a PG to lessen the load for Bron was imperative.. He averaged 25 points and 10 assists in 2020, that type of production was not sustainable going forward..) The execution, however, was supremely flawed. Should have targeted a guy like Brogdon who could play off-ball, defend, and create. Or better yet, go all in the year prior and trade the package they traded for Westbrook to OKC for CP3.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The process was right (getting a PG to lessen the load for Bron was imperative.. He averaged 25 points and 10 assists in 2020, that type of production was not sustainable going forward..) The execution, however, was supremely flawed. Should have targeted a guy like Brogdon who could play off-ball, defend, and create. Or better yet, go all in the year prior and trade the package they traded for Westbrook to OKC for CP3.
Yea tried to have their cake and eat it too (No Jeanie) with keeping Kuz and others. Getting CP3 then or if Klutch was really in control just take a shot at Wall then.

But again no one thought AD would be getting lapped by Giannis, Embiid and Jokic after the bubble.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Damn that look is just like Eddie Murphy in Dreamgirls when he was just through with it all
eddie-murphy.jpg

That’s fukked up. There’s a difference between shytting on him online and doing it in person. It’s probably the cac fans. I know he regrets everyday coming here.
Rockets didnt need that 1st round pick man. :snoop:

I dont like to see shyt like this.