Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
biggest problem with this team is guard play. look how a guy like dejounte murray who's not a pure PG control the pace while we have guys like Russ who has no sense of control. I honestly don't see a PG available that can have a solid impact for this team unless they revisit the John Wall trade. and even then we don't know if john is washed or not

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
biggest problem with this team is guard play. look how a guy like dejounte murray who's not a pure PG control the pace while we have guys like Russ who has no sense of control. I honestly don't see a PG available that can have a solid impact for this team unless they revisit the John Wall trade. and even then we don't know if john is washed or not
It’s crazy how Russ been playing PG all these years and still don’t have a feel for the position.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy how Russ been playing PG all these years and still don’t have a feel for the position.

theres a reason why his play drastically falls off in the playoffs. the game slows down but he doesn't. his stubbornness is what made him great but it's also his downfall. look at D Rose, dude changed his entire game but he had to get humbled with injuries and being out the league for a min.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Nunn should help a lot when he gets back.