Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Hopefully this pushes the Lakers to do better.
But it's Lebron having to drop 50 with no AD and Westbrook to beat a recovering Warriors team.:francis:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Going forward...The Lakers need to limit AD to 68 gms/32 mpg....Keep him healthy for the playoffs.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going forward...The Lakers need to limit AD to 68 gms/32 mpg....Keep him healthy for the playoffs.

lmao AD is not injury prone because of wear and tear. this nikka 28.stop it

dude is just injury prone and he's built like a fat bambi. how this nikka fat and skinny :mjtf:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I hope Vogel continues playing SJ, Monk, and Reaves together. I been wanting that lineup to get more playing time for most of the season, and Vogel finally doing it.

Tired of him always being late with adjustments :snoop:

Low-key this season would be salvageable on a short rotation if AD and Nunn could just come back healthy and play hard.

AD/Dwight
LeBron/Carmelo
Stanley/Carmelo
Reaves/Nunn
Monk/Nunn

Westbrook purely running a second unit (never on court same time as LeBron) and maybe going off occasionally?

That lineup could still do shyt IF LeBron can play hard every game and AD can play hard at all. I just haven't seen AD play hard or healthy since 2020.

Westbrook needs to study

See you already lost him there.

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Low-key this season would be salvageable on a short rotation if AD and Nunn could just come back healthy and play hard.

AD/Dwight
LeBron/Carmelo
Stanley/Carmelo
Reaves/Nunn
Monk/Nunn

Westbrook purely running a second unit (never on court same time as LeBron) and maybe going off occasionally?

That lineup could still do shyt IF LeBron can play hard every game and AD can play hard at all. I just haven't seen AD play hard or healthy since 2020.
Westbrook not on the court at the same time as Bron? So he’s gonna play what, 12 minutes? :pachaha: