Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He is on the team..the job now is to use him to the best way...benching is not an option.... I vote off the bench ...u vote?
Vote him off my team. If it were up to me he would only see the court when we are up by 30 with 2 minutes left.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't matter who he is against. Westbrook is washed. He aint dominating no one.
Westbrook needs to study Ginobili and figure out to unwash himself.:picard:

Just commit to playing like 20 mins and with his hair on fire. Breh dont got the juice to play 30+ mins anymore. Just play 12 mins without LeBron and another 8 with him running pick and roll and call it a day.

At 36 Ginobili was able to bounce back. Russ needs to just take the humble pie and do whats best for team. @Voice of Reason

I'd start

Bron
Stanley
Bazemore
Monk
Reeves

when they go small :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Westbrook needs to study Ginobili and figure out to unwash himself.:picard:

Just commit to playing like 20 mins and with his hair on fire. Breh dont got the juice to play 30+ mins anymore. Just play 12 mins without LeBron and another 8 with him running pick and roll and call it a day.

At 36 Ginobili was able to bounce back. Russ needs to just take the humble pie and do whats best for team. @Voice of Reason

I'd start

Bron
Stanley
Bazemore
Monk
Reeves

when they go small :manny:

Not bad but they would need another ball handler because Monk isn't a good passer.

You probably have to start DJ and bench Bazemore.

My point is Wenyen,Ellington, and Bazemore should all get a few minutes a game at least.

Cut THT,Bradley, and Westbrooks minutes.