Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should have ran with:

Monk
Bazemore
Stanley Johnson
Melo
Bron

Stanley Johnson and Bazemore were the only players that were doing a decent job on Luka I don't know what Vogel was thinking with that lame closing. lineup

Johnson and Bazemore had their best 3pt shooting night of the season, so Vogel benched them down the stretch for THT and Westbrook.:pachaha:

And why did Melo keep winding up on Dimwiddie?:what:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact Westbrook has been horrific for the entire season, and for the most part, a 37-year-old Bron, has been performing about as well as anyone could be in their 19th season.
Honestly i never thought 2 ball dominant guards would work. So of course Bron knew this. But Westbrook the perfect scapegoat. Luka basically hunted LeBron for 4-5 possessions straight. Shot an Air ball and botched entry pass. lol this was all in the last few minutes.

Daps
Honestly i never thought 2 ball dominant guards would work. So of course Bron knew this. But Westbrook the perfect scapegoat. Luka basically hunted LeBron for 4-5 possessions straight. Shot an Air ball and botched entry pass. lol this was all in the last few minutes.
So you cherry-pick an isolated sequence of one game to use against Bron, yet disregard almost every single minute of every single game where Westbrook has looked like the worst player on the floor?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
So you cherry-pick an isolated sequence of one game to use against Bron, yet disregard almost every single minute of every single game where Westbrook has looked like the worst player on the floor?
I’m a Bron fan but I’m not delusional. The game was within reach. There’s been a couple games where he’s been anti clutch. Russ has had his issues too but pairing them together just wasn’t it. Probably should’ve stayed in DC

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What’s crazy to me is he’s literally a liability in every facet in the game. He’s terrible on offence, he’s even worse on defence…I don’t understand why he’s not being benched during crunch time…
This is why I said he hasn't worked on a single thing to improve his game and help the team. He hasn't sacrificed shyt. Dude is selfish as fukk.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
nikka how you know :mjtf: we hyping up Dj Augustin now :martin:
Simply because he doesn't have the license to take 17 shots :yeshrug:

Not saying that as if I have any hope for this season, just making the observation that a buyout player is probably more conducive to winning.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what's the worse record that has made the play in since the NBA brought it?