Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
It’s wild how the scapegoat Westbrook. I say this because Bron and Russ can make the same mistake and ppl will focus on Russ error

Daps
Aside from the Jazz game, Bron has been really anti clutch in the 4th. There’s a reason why this team has lost so many double digit leads and 4th quarter leads.
Don't worry, y'all gonna have Wiggins next season instead. You won't have to worry about him being "anti-clutch", cause y'all won't even be in the game by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.

:wow:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bazemore and Johnson were better this game than him.

Would rather seem them then THT and Westbrook:why:, but I think pairing one with Reeves is better when you you're down and need points. Even when his shot isn't falling, he's smart about moving without the ball and setting screens. Baze and Johnson should be in the rotation going forward. Only way they can compete defensively.

Daps
It’s wild how the scapegoat Westbrook. I say this because Bron and Russ can make the same mistake and ppl will focus on Russ error
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact Westbrook has been horrific for the entire season, and for the most part, a 37-year-old Bron, has been performing about as well as anyone could be in their 19th season.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Would rather seem them then THT and Westbrook:why:, but I think pairing one with Reeves is better when you you're down and need points. Even when his shot isn't falling, he's smart about moving without the ball and setting screens. Baze and Johnson should be in the rotation going forward. Only way they can compete defensively.

They should have ran with:

Monk
Bazemore
Stanley Johnson
Melo
Bron

Stanley Johnson and Bazemore were the only players that were doing a decent job on Luka I don't know what Vogel was thinking with that lame closing. lineup