Dominic00n poster calls Dudu Osun "Bleach Soap"..:wtf:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You're crying a bout a nikka accusing you of skin bleaching with the wrong product. foh you overly sensitive bytch.

Here you go, breh. I wish you the best...
You still don't get it
He slipped up and exposed what we all already knew
No black person would ever say what he said

I don't give a fukk about dude like that

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You're an ugly muthafukka who wants to be Dominican so bad
:heh:

First @Nicole0416 now you
Who raised u c*nts?
:comeon: You sound parched. Don't nobody have to TRY to be Dominican, they look like us. I just be out here being my normal ADOS self and ppl start speaking Spanish. :pachaha:

You wouldn't last a minute in New York. :pachaha:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
:comeon: You sound parched. Don't nobody have to TRY to be Dominican, they look like us. I just be out here being my normal ADOS self and ppl start speaking Spanish. :pachaha:

You wouldn't last a minute in New York. :pachaha:
I have been to New York plenty of times.. I'd beat the shyt outta the first person mistaking me for a Dominic00n u twat

You're just another self hating ugly muthafukka wishing they were Latinas
Making up stories about restaurants u never visited

Keep tucking your dikk ****
Fake ass Ados muthafukka

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I started using Dudu last year. Cleared some of my blemishes up. Paired it up with this lil exfoliating scrubber thing from the dolla store that my girl put me on to = face be glowing out here :wow:
My sister has some dude soap in the closet brand new. I'm going to give it a go tonight. You say it clears up blemishes?:ohhh:

Daps
@Nicole0416 this your breh,treh?
:heh:

My job here is done
044067ba39dde23b5711724c08d30e84.png

:dwillhuh: @Nicole0416 is a treh?

:hubie:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I have been to New York plenty of times.. I'd beat the shyt outta the first person mistaking me for a Dominic00n u twat

You're just another self hating ugly muthafukka wishing they were Latinas
Making up stories about restaurants u never visited

Keep tucking your dikk ****
Fake ass Ados muthafukka
:duck:

I'm a female, dummy. I'm not fighting everybody in NYC who thinks I'm something else. :heh: Trini, Domincan, whatever. I dead that shyt. Fact remains, they think I could be those things, so obviously, those people don't look much different. :ld:

When they press me (bc they do, out here), I be like, 'My grandmother picked cotton.' Gets they mind right immediately. :stopitslime:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
:duck:

I'm a female, dummy. I'm not fighting everybody in NYC who thinks I'm something else. :heh: Trini, Domincan, whatever. I dead that shyt. Fact remains, they think I could be those things, so obviously, those people don't look much different. :ld:

When they press me (bc they do, out here), I be like, 'My grandmother picked cotton.' Gets they mind right immediately. :stopitslime:
This treh still trying to explain himself

I only give a fukk about receipts..fukk your grandma

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bytch, stop using me for bait material. your username is "neotheflyingzone" .. nothing sounds gayer than that, check your own self. Get off his dyck and me off your mind. Neither him or you are in a position to make sus calls considering a whole year and half later, I'm still the same woman that people feel the need to mention on repeat. Yall types call every female an alt or a trans. Not my issue. Definitely not my fault that you can't keep your sexual projection and homo tendencies off a message board bc you stay in the closet and can't come out, if you wanted to bend over and show your ass like you and him are doing now- there's an app for that, use it.
Go figure tho. differerent day, same shyt - it's the friday fukkery c00n/cac call out circle jerk - get your hand offs based on verifiable material if not, shut the fuk up faggit. Fukkin weirdos - knowing damn well, you couldn't and wouldn't say the shyt to our faces. Now how can I further assist you or are you done with your disguise of really wanting our (as in me and the other female on this thread) attention and time, in order to see my p***y in real life bc your inceltivities prevent you from being relevant offline???

Last edited: