Dolph Lundgren training for Creed 2

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
Ivan Drago :blessed:as a youngster my friends used to clown me for stanning dude (Granted he fukked up killing Apollo:ufdup:) Dolph has always been cool to me since Punisher idgaf.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That's my roided up GOAT:to:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
If Coogler is not involved, my interest in this movie will go down a lot

Coogler bout to get that Hollywood pass for life if he goes at Russia with Creed 2 :wow:
When it looked like they wanted a quick turnaround after the first one it looked like Coogler wasn't going to be involved. But looks like they might have waited for him to finish up Black Panther before putting anything in motion

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I'm probably the only one who believes Clubber Lang would have beaten Drago if given the chance
Not a great stylistic matchup. Clubber's weakness was stamina. It took how many rounds of enduring a hellacious beating while dishing out a devastating body attack for Rocky to beat Drago? Clubber/Drago probably looks a lot like Foreman/Frazier. Rocky beat Clubber quicker than he beat any of the other main opponents in the rematch.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Not a great stylistic matchup. Clubber's weakness was stamina. It took how many rounds of enduring a hellacious beating while dishing out a devastating body attack for Rocky to beat Drago? Clubber/Drago probably looks a lot like Foreman/Frazier. Rocky beat Clubber quicker than he beat any of the other main opponents in the rematch.
Clubber punched himself out because he let Rocky get into his head, which lead to his fatigue.

Clubber was super strong and would wear down Drago at a faster rate than Rocky did, without having to take as much punishment (Rocky was a horrible defensive fighter).

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Clubber punched himself out because he let Rocky get into his head, which lead to his fatigue.

Clubber was super strong and would wear down Drago at a faster rate than Rocky did, without having to take as much punishment.
I dunno breh, Clubber/Rocky was basically a mirror match. A good, small swarming fighter never beats a good, big rangey fighter. There's no way for Clubber to not take as much punishment. Head movement can only take you so far when trying to close a gap that big. He'd have to eat jabs and straights all night to do his work.

Now if the fight is in the US and Drago has to consent to USADA testing for an entire training camp then maybe you got something. But if Clubber got outsmarted by autistic Rocky then what kind of scheme psychological scheme are those Soviet scientists gonna cook up for him? Drago was state funded, he's gonna have to deal with a mental attack prepared by a think-tank of the Soviet Union's leading behavioral psychologists. Clubber got too many things going against him.