Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Seems like 99% of the hate for Doja Cat is based off of LIES so she cannot be stopped :wow:

All ya'll doing is making her name ring out louder

Just realized this thread is in TLR no wonder all the retards came out :mjlol:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Seems like 99% of the hate for Doja Cat is based off of LIES so she cannot be stopped :wow:

All ya'll doing is making her name ring out louder

Just realized this thread is in TLR no wonder all the retards came out :mjlol:

How is it based on lies when her "Dindu Nuffin" and "N.A.S" has her name to it :dwillhuh:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Cause black ppl don’t control labels. The bytch just hopped on a song with one of the biggest reggaeton artist, Chloe & Halle’s Do it remix and other artist every other week.

:snoop:

She’s for the tik tok generation.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol wow I thought thecoli cancelled her?:mjlol:

Which is weird because I thought thecoli hated cancel culture:patrice:

"Cancel Culture" does not exist. Finally people are starting to see the light. If Nicki Minaj and 69 still being widely successful despite being problematic isn't an indication then I dunno what is. Kanye said slavery was a fukking choice and you still got Black people riding for him.

Outrage has become a trend with this generation. It has an expiration date. A person maybe mad today, but given time and the next big, catchy hit, they will forget and/or forgive anything problematic an artist has done.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
"Cancel Culture" does not exist. Finally people are starting to see the light. If Nicki Minaj and 69 still being widely successful despite being problematic isn't an indication then I dunno what is. Kanye said slavery was a fukking choice and you still got Black people riding for him.

Outrage has become a trend with this generation. It has an expiration date. A person maybe mad today, but given time and the next big, catchy hit, they will forget and/or forgive anything problematic an artist has done.

R. Kelly ain't never comin back breh....:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nikka please :rudy:I'm black SOHH vet people know this

DojaCat is the homie

All these rumors about her are fake

ya'll nikkas are dumb as fukk for letting some black twitter incel gass ya'll up just because Doja wouldn't go on skype with him
So those videos of her in those chatrooms are fake huh

You sound dumb as fukk rn