Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

Daps
Hate DojaCat all you want but

People hating on "Like That" I can't take seriously its the best mainstream song I've heard in YEARS

Anybody not fukking with that song is exposing themselves as either a hater or having wack ass taste

I don't like her after her personality has been exposed. But that song is SO GOOOOD!

:hubie:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I swear people dont know wtf cancelled means.

Cancelled is just slang for not supporting someone. You and dwight folks take the shyt literally to try to make people feel stupid when yall the dumb ones who dont get it.

I can't.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

People hating on "Like That" I can't take seriously its the best mainstream song I've heard in YEARS

Anybody not fukking with that song is exposing themselves as either a hater or having wack ass taste
Man shut yo white ass the fukk up bytch
Neg

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

rQ5Q2dH.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Htf is that the best mainstream song you heard in years? Are you stupid? That song is trash as fukk. Lol at you cant take anybody serious. Well I cant take anybody serious who likes the song let alone says it's the best in years

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikka please :rudy:I'm black SOHH vet people know this

DojaCat is the homie

All these rumors about her are fake

ya'll nikkas are dumb as fukk for letting some black twitter incel gass ya'll up just because Doja wouldn't go on skype with him
Kill yaself cracka:camby:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Htf is that the best mainstream song you heard in years? Are you stupid? That song is trash as fukk. Lol at you cant take anybody serious. Well I cant take anybody serious who likes the song let alone says it's the best in years

I'mma "stuck in the 90s" nikka and the last time I heard anything from the mainstream as good as her new music was like 2005 :yeshrug:if you was fukking with anything after that and hate this song yo taste is trash:hubie: