Supporter
Daps
I knew you was working for the @Feds

rawImage.jpg
Who else is going to protect the world? Certainly not cats :flabbynsick:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Trust you dont have to worry bout me and mines because we always take a bite out of crime. It's Catset trying to normalize sociopaths

Bite out of crime, huh? :mjpls:

africanamericandogs_histori.jpg

We're teaching them how to function in society. Not allowing them to be evil sociopaths who just lay around the house all day?

Sociopaths huh :patrice:

It's been real

Daps

Anecdotal evidence is irrelevant. Fact of the matter is that dogs were weaponized, but if cats are so volatile and sociopathic as you claim why weren't they used similarly? I mean we've all seen the damage a single housecat can do, it's not pretty.

Y'all have excuses for dogs committing horrible things. But where's the juelzing when a cat does something similar :mjgrin:

Truth is, is that your beloved drehs are a cacs servant. Nothing more, nothing less. Y'all act like blind obedience is the end all be all in pets, but look at the havoc it has caused and continues to cause :scust:

I have your answer prepped for you though breh.

PopularAthleticCottontail-size_restricted.gif

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
but if cats are so volatile and sociopathic as you claim why weren't they used similarly?
House cats are not equipped like dogs to attack track and protect. That's why they are looked over. Because they selfish lazy sociopaths who aren't as smart as dogs. Its simple.

It's been real

Daps
House cats are not equipped like dogs to attack track and protect. That's why they are looked over. Because they selfish lazy sociopaths who aren't as smart as dogs. Its simple.

That's cute.

Y'all mutts are chewing people up and cats are the sociopaths. If dogs were so smart they wouldn't be literal servants to their owners. Cats are on game, and know they don't have to give up dogbussy, lick everywhere, or eat some dudes dikk off to have a home

Try again :mjlol:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That's cute.

Y'all mutts are chewing people up and cats are the sociopaths. If dogs were so smart they wouldn't be literal servants to their owners

Try again :mjlol:
Animals are used by humans, good and bad for many things. Some animals are just more useful.
:yeshrug: