Daps
final_5d4e0019da050b001402f5d9_699623.jpg

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Is that where he's getting this from? If so I'm about to make a reddit account and wreak havoc over there.
:Dogglass:
:scust:Bruh take this CAC stuff back to Reddit
Y'all need to stop lying on catset. This meme originated on twitter :ufdup:

Woman Yelling at a Cat
Until May 1st, 2019, both images saw moderate use as reactions on Twitter, ***** and other websites.[4][5] On May 1st, 2019, Twitter user @MISSINGEGIRL made a post containing both images, writing "These photos together is making me lose it."[6] The tweet gained over 78,900 retweets and 276,800 likes in two months (shown below).

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Y'all need to stop lying on catset. This meme originated on twitter :ufdup:

Woman Yelling at a Cat
Until May 1st, 2019, both images saw moderate use as reactions on Twitter, ***** and other websites.[4][5] On May 1st, 2019, Twitter user @MISSINGEGIRL made a post containing both images, writing "These photos together is making me lose it."[6] The tweet gained over 78,900 retweets and 276,800 likes in two months (shown below).
This is a catastrophe and I will make sure this shyt is shut down

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
So your cat abused you too? You guys need to understand that is unacceptable smh

Nah. I disciplined my childhood pets. It's an African household, we don't play bullshyt. If Brehkitto gotta catch hands, it is what it is :ufdup:

Meanwhile y'all made your pets indentured servants, and any free will on the part of the animal is seen as disobedience :mjpls:

Poor drehs gotta work their ass off for their :flabbynsick: owners, who can't be bothered to get their own mail or groceries. And y'all wonder why they lash out :scusthov:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Maybe you should direct that verbiage at the #DogSet members out there molesting your favorite pets :p*ssygang:
Trust you dont have to worry bout me and mines because we always take a bite out of crime. It's Catset trying to normalize sociopaths

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Nah. I disciplined my childhood pets. It's an African household, we don't play bullshyt. If Brehkitto gotta catch hands, it is what it is :ufdup:

Meanwhile y'all made your pets indentured servants, and any free will on the part of the animal is seen as disobedience :mjpls:

Poor drehs gotta work their ass off for their :flabbynsick: owners, who can't be bothered to get their own mail or groceries. And y'all wonder why they lash out :scusthov:
We're teaching them how to function in society. Not allowing them to be evil sociopaths who just lay around the house all day?