who you got?

• Total voters

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

They come talmbout #Catset is cacset but they always come with white produced propaganda against cats. If you're using their propaganda either you are them, or you wanna be them :mjplsass:. I bet #DogSet wouldn't mind living their meaningless lives with their sole purpose being getting the mail for lazy ass white massa :sas2:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Meanwhile, my cat goes out and kills birds and snakes and brings them to my door as a sign of respect. I ain’t eating a bird or a snake, but I appreciate the thought behind it. Food will keep me nourished. Slobbered over mail only brings me bills :beli:

Slobbered over, useless mail :hula: food to eat

#catset :mj:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
full
I swear to science, y'all #Catset weirdos is some miserable motherfukkers.

That's nothing more than a Goodboi looking out for his owner. Meanwhile 2 out of 5 household cats somewhere taking shyts in rice cookers and baby bottle incubators, not contributing a GOTDAMNED thing to benefit the household.

Cats owning you #catset pets lower ya property value by 10%. True facts.
I fixed it bc everyone knows cats run you #catset nikkas like Russell Simmons

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:AU_WK: Is y'all dating or something? Pets without duty got little to No fukking respect for their owners much less their material shyt. You ain't got to lie, to kick it, Breh.
It's bc the cat owns them. They go to work to feed them and cats sit their lazy asses around till they get back. They shyt in the house so they can clean it. If they do something the cat don't like it disciplines them with scratches till they act right. What does that sound like?

Plus they hate water so they just let them walk around stankin. Cats do what they want bc they run shyt. They don't give a fukk when you come home either.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Meanwhile, my cat goes out and kills birds and snakes and brings them to my door as a sign of respect. I ain’t eating a bird or a snake, but I appreciate the thought behind it. Food will keep me nourished. Slobbered over mail only brings me bills :beli:

Slobbered over, useless mail :hula: food to eat

#catset :mj:
Yeah that's cool when your power gets turned off bc the cat tore up all your mail bc his claws weren't sharp enough to tear up the couch yet

Daps
images

5081.jpg

biganimalsurgery2305a.jpg

#Catset. Dont matter what the poll says no dog is fukking with cats. Dogs are not even the king of their house.
These aren’t cats, in the generally understood sense. It’s like treating a wolf as equivalent to a pit bull, despite the fact a wolf would destroy the strongest pit. :mjlol: