who you got?

• Total voters

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That dog smiley looking pretty :dame: Breh. Bih looks like its a bussy bandit :hhh:

I won't even engage in the debate with that fruit booty dog you got over there. :hubie:

Do better #DogSet :scust:

full
It's a smiley of a perfectly calm dog, Breh. Dogs unlike punkass cats, can show emotion and moods in particular expressions.

Keep ya non Harlem delusions to ya self, B. We good over here.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Dogs aren’t lazy pieces of shyt that knock shyt off the counter because it’s there. They enjoy working and doing things to help us. It gives them fulfillment. What gives cats fulfillment?

Ripping up the drapes? Tracking shyt sand around the house? :hhh:

#Catset one letter away from #Cacset. Coincidence? :sas2:
working gives them fulfillment? What kind of a owner mentality is that??:mjtf: has your dog ever told you he enjoys working?

Relaxing and playing with her toys gives my cat fulfillment. I make sure my cat never has to work a day in her life. My cat has never ripped a thing in her life, we have cat trees for that.

But I do see videos everyday on twitter of dogs ripping up whole couches :sas1:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps

Address_Unknown

Daps
. I make sure my cat never has to work a day in her life.

:AU_WK: Is y'all dating or something? Pets without duty got little to No fukking respect for their owners much less their material shyt. You ain't got to lie, to kick it, Breh.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Did dreh have to go full walking dead on the dude though, gotdamn. Dude was literally food :picard:

They were using brooms, and stomping it out. Demonic bytch was not phased :sadcam:
Be a mail man delivering in a hood in Detroit and not have the mase on deck.....:francis:....this guy must be a rookie or think he fed ex or something.....U.S. Mailmen always been the opp.....he got caught lackin:manny:

It's been real

Daps
Be a mail man delivering in a hood in Detroit and not have the mase on deck.....:francis:....this guy must be a rookie or think he fed ex or something.....U.S. Mailmen always been the opp.....he got caught lackin:manny:

He needed a machete for that big bytch:damn:

Won't lie I did:mjlol: when the granny tried beating the dog with the stick, and it didn't give a fukk.

Address_Unknown

Daps
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cartel-feeds-rapist-genitals-to-dogs-graphic.732612/#post-34904743

Nah Breh. Dreh looking wild mango. Drehs out here eating genitals, this is a clear violation of Harlem statutes :dame:

But by all means Breh...

PopularAthleticCottontail-size_restricted.gif

:mjgrin:

full
Sometimes the punishment gotta be of biblical proportions.

Word is Duke was a child molester and got dealt with in a fitting mannet. Dogs are tools of war, unfortunately but atleast they can earn their keep.

Like for real, if the world were to be suddenly thrusted (pause) into a post apocalyptic climate, you'd be stuck with a 4 legged invalid, cause you insisted on trusting your household with an animal that couldn't even help you hunt food for the family muchless food enough to sustain itself in such trying times.

Y'all some brave motherfukkers, I'll give y'all that much.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He needed a machete for that big bytch:damn:

Won't lie I did:mjlol: when the granny tried beating the dog with the stick, and it didn't give a fukk.
Mase to the eyes woulda backed homie up.....and yea lil cuz ran granny back into the house too...dog probably felt like it was gang shyt, gang bizness, all these civilians jumping in.....its between me and the man in uniform

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:AU_WK: Is y'all dating or something? Pets without duty got little to No fukking respect for their owners much less their material shyt. You ain't got to lie, to kick it, Breh.
Its not dating, its called taking care of your pet. My cat lives a good life. Your dog has a 9-5

It's been real

Daps
full
Sometimes the punishment gotta be of biblical proportions.

Word is Duke was a child molester and got dealt with in a fitting mannet. Dogs are tools of war, unfortunately but atleast they can earn their keep.

Like for real, if the world were to be suddenly thrusted (pause) into a post apocalyptic climate, you'd be stuck with a 4 legged invalid, cause you insisted on trusting your household with an animal that couldn't even help you hunt food for the family muchless food enough to sustain itself in such trying times.

Y'all some brave motherfukkers, I'll give y'all that much.

No one is sure. Those cartels kill people like that on the regular. Dude might have just been there, wrong place wrong time.

I don't expect a housecat to be useful. You'd have to admit most dogs aren't either. People aren't training their dogs like that, or they're straight :flabbynsick: so if they needed their dog to do it, they most likely couldn't fit the bill.

That's my unbiased opinion. Most housepets are useless af, we keep them for their company mostly.

These #DogSet vs #CatSet is for fun mostly. I wouldn't rely on an animal to save me or provide for me at all.

Still gonna take shots though :mjgrin: