who you got?

• Total voters

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
psychologists need to study the mentality of dog owners :hhh::hubie:

Grandmother mauled to death by her 'son-in-law's' two 'unregistered XL Bullys' in front of her screaming grandson, 11, was afraid of them and warned him they were dangerous - but wannabe rapper, 39, boasted 'no one tells me what to do with my dogs'

A grandmother mauled to death by two 'unregistered XL Bullies' in front of her screaming grandson was afraid of the hounds and warned their owner they were dangerous.

Esther Martin was visiting her 11-year-old grandson when she was attacked yesterday by the massive animals, reportedly named Beauty and Bear.

It is understood the terrified 68-year-old had issued a warning to her tattooed 'son-in-law' Ashley Warren, 39, but it is claimed the East London wannabe rapper fired back with a foul-mouthed rant: 'No one tells me what to do with my f*****g dogs.'

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
An Unnatural Sound

Wolves, from which dogs are descended, do not bark with the same continuous, explosive, non-stop stream of noise we get from today's dogs. In his book, Dogwatching (Crown Publishers), Desmond Morris describes the barking of the wolf as being "modest and abbreviated." He says, "Wolf barking is not particularly loud, or particularly common, and is always monosyllabic. It is best described as a staccato 'wuff' sound. It is usually repeated a number of times, but it never develops into the noisy machine-gun fire so typical of the wolf's domestic descendants." In other words, dogs bark louder, longer, more frequently and in a more percussive manner than the animals from which they are descended.

The explosive and persistent bark of the modern dog, then, is not an abomination of nature. It is an abomination of man. For some reason, some of our ancestors thought that when it came to barking, more is better. So across the millennia, some of those who came before us bred dogs in a selective manner to create today's modern bark of excessive dimensions. You can see then that the barking we hear today is not truly a natural sound. As Morris says, the voice of the modern dog is the result of "ten thousand years of selective breeding" to produce the "superbarker" :picard: we have today.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

:mjcry: Undying dogset loyalty

imagine what those sociopathic felines would do in the same situation :scust:

Not have put you in that situation at all because only a dog brained bozo would be out walking on a frozen body of water :unimpressed: