• Total voters
Daps
FppRVbCWIAAkXj7

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yesterday was a tough day, brehs. I had to put my favorite Catset friend down. She had kidney failure. I’ve had to put cats and dog friends down when their time comes for a long time now and it never gets easier. In fact, I dread it more as time goes on and it gets harder to let them go. I know some people have that mind set of, “It’s just a cat, dog, etc.” and those very same people are the reason why I prefer most animals over most people. Your pets are your family and it never gets easier when you have to let any of them go. It’s amazing how a little cat can make such a big impact on someone. She was loved and will be missed. :rip: Harley.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
My girl has a cat, can’t understand the appeal

Cats literally don’t give a fukk so you can’t train them. Hers runs around at 2-3am when we’re trying to sleep. Makes more noise than the dog. Rolling around in the litter box and hacking up hairballs constantly :camby:

Picks and chooses when he wants to be social. One minute he wants to play the next he’ll hiss at you if you step near him

Cats are fukking disgusting :scust:

I don’t have a pet but if I do get one it definitely won’t be a cat

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl has a cat, can’t understand the appeal

Cats literally don’t give a fukk so you can’t train them. Hers runs around at 2-3am when we’re trying to sleep. Makes more noise than the dog. Rolling around in the litter box and hacking up hairballs constantly :camby:

Picks and chooses when he wants to be social. One minute he wants to play the next he’ll hiss at you if you step near him

Cats are fukking disgusting :scust:

I don’t have a pet but if I do get one it definitely won’t be a cat
oh poor baby, did the kitty scratch you?