Dogs Are Some Yes Massa Ass nikkas Mayne

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This shyt lowkey disgraceful as hell

Imagine if their dog ancestors knew their kin would be up to this level of c00ning for another species :snoop:

Imagine if humans went into space and shyt just to be bred into loyal servants for some alien race or some shyt. There were different breeds of human for specific purposes and shyt. Every human was eternally subservient to another animal. Damn.

Disgraceful as hell to the ancestors, your dog ass ancestors did all that shyt so your entire species could be bred into literal slaves

At least cats have some sense of self, from humans. That’s why they pull the shyt they do. They know what’s really going on. But it’s the best option for them vs being in the streets. Almost like they know they’re in prison.

I’m too high for this right now

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
tumblr_inline_mn4ora2Gbc1qz4rgp.gif

Address_Unknown

Daps
@RhapSaDiddy #catset runs these Coli streets fam :ufdup:

Now tell the rest of your crew to grab their bowls of kibble and bits and hit the road.

ZdWsKwnyPv3P4EM-8jM5UQOd8D2ABulX6gmZLLMynbYfk42dkM4UprDWLq03ioyRxALX_5dWg5xfPC-QOuIMSMJjSh_fKnPNyxjUYDVYCt28uNP2z3J63KjQIJk

Y'all don't want it with the Kujo breh, I'm telling you. Have you another sip of Fancy Feast and go preen over that half eaten Dead Mouse your cat dragged through dung to leave on ya couch and have you a good day. Dogsets Benovolence towards y'all wearing thin as this demonic year wanes.​

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
This shyt lowkey disgraceful as hell

Imagine if their dog ancestors knew their kin would be up to this level of c00ning for another species :snoop:

Imagine if humans went into space and shyt just to be bred into loyal servants for some alien race or some shyt. There were different breeds of human for specific purposes and shyt. Every human was eternally subservient to another animal. Damn.

Disgraceful as hell to the ancestors, your dog ass ancestors did all that shyt so your entire species could be bred into literal slaves

At least cats have some sense of self, from humans. That’s why they pull the shyt they do. They know what’s really going on. But it’s the best option for them vs being in the streets. Almost like they know they’re in prison.

I’m too high for this right now

You trippin fam :pachaha:

Its the same principle, cats are just a$$holes yet yall buy them for whatever reason. They serve no purpose except to make your house stink and bring in dead mice, they don't even like you but you worship that fact because to some of yall its cool to "own" (which yall do. Remember same principle, yall would be upset if it ran away like I would be with my dogs) a cat that despises your existence, yall love that antisocial independence, while me and my dogs have fun with the company I bring and chill as part of the group.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Lol what :mjlol:

I know its jokes but fr,

How we enjoy abusing our dogs? I dont treat my dogs like no slaves. My dogs spoiled if anything. I dont make them to do anything demeaning, but they are well behaved unless im not there with them, which is the point. And that's all I ask for, hold our apartment down while I'm at work and dont shyt in the house

:russ:Nah, it's just jokes here.

But, seriously, I'm beyond annoyed when I see some dog owners gush over all the best tricks their dogs can do, as if it training another sentient being to follow their commands is something to be proud of. Dog is forced to do humiliating tricks and even wear clothes at times. I just assume they have ego problems and need to be able to control someone else to feel good about themselves.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

But, seriously, I'm beyond annoyed when I see some dog owners gush over all the best tricks their dogs can do, as if it training another sentient being to follow their commands is something to be proud of. Dog is forced to do humiliating tricks and even wear clothes at times. I just assume they have ego problems and need to be able to control someone else to feel good about themselves.

Agreed.Some people take it too far. Dogs do enjoy learning new tricks though, they like to please, see, some of yall look at it like slave shyt and im sure some owners trees it that way, but I love to give my dogs freedom to be independent thinkers. Only correct them when they do something destructive that will harm themselves or me.. I like some cats as well but I would never have one in my apartment, my dogs don't know boundaries about leaving them alone

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

On another note, its funny. I am not a fan of cats, but my moms cat :dame:, is dope. I always pick it up when I come around but my dogs will stand below lookin like "ay cuz, that creature aint right, give me the word and imma snap its neck". I gotta tell em get back and leave it alone :mjlol:

Address_Unknown

Daps

Keeping it a buck, the messed up thing about Dog owners that condition their pets to do tricks on the "Reward/Punishment" scale, often times aren't keen on having their dogs socialized properly or able to recognize certain threats, especially when they are around kids, because any well conditioned dog would put itself between it's Kid and Danger. Those show and tell dogs are basically useless since they only look for given cues by said person and are almost oblivious to anything not within the curve of what they were taught. It's lowkey dangerous but....Cacs love this sort of shyt so it's an unpopular opinion that doesn't get to be discussed as often as it should.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So...

By comparison, dog people themselves must be sadists....who enjoy doing the abusing of animals.
..animals who really do care about them. That also means the dogs themselves are the masochists who enjoy the constant humiliation and shame that is being 'owned by a human...day in and day out until they die.

We already know @RhapSaDiddy is one of them. I'm wondering if you are, too.

Gotdamn shame. Mentally feeble dogs and their toxic owners deserve each other:hhh:
You or people you know abuse dogs?:mjpls:

My dog is a part of the family. She has the family last name:mjpls:

CouldntBeMeTho

*has the morals of a alley cat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Cat people are masochists

They enjoy being abused by animals that dont actually give af about them
thats really not true. My cat waits at the door for me, then follows me around the house room to room when i am home.

Cats can be affectionate and loving they just have a much classier way of showing it. :ehh:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
thats really not true. My cat waits at the door for me, then follows me around the house room to room when i am home.

Cats can be affectionate and loving they just have a much classier way of showing it. :ehh:

:patrice: I catch a 2 piece every now and again for no reason walking around the corner. She only does it to me, vet said she’s trying to ‘play’ :stopitslime: