Dogs Are Some Yes Massa Ass nikkas Mayne

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Cat ain't gonna let you know somebody trying to kick in your door, or your crib on fire. Those b*stards gonna be like :yeshrug:. I brought you this mouse :manny:.

Me: Look, cat, I'll take care of the smoke detectors and shyt, you just make sure we stay rodent free. :ufdup:I can't be bothered
Cat: Bet :smugdraper:

JajaOfOpobo

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Cats be so disrespectful sometimes though . I’ll call my cats name and she’ll look right at me and lay right back down. Sometimes she doesn’t even move but I know she heard me because her ears moved toward the sound.

:hhh: Yeah that’s nasty
That's because cats are dumb as shyt. they can't recognize their names, even if catset would like to think they can and only pretend to be aloof.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
p*ssy that can take a pounding
full

Cat probably has internal bleeding

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Guess yall gotta watch the liveliness of a dogs life when ya cats do nothing 20 hours a day then meow and scratch at your door when you sleeping. Yall a slave to that lil demon and not even know it on some Stockholm syndrome vibe, ol "it was my fault fluffy scratched my hand, I shouldn't have had it setting on the arm rest" ass

Last edited:

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
That's because cats are dumb as shyt. they can't recognize their names, even if catset would like to think they can and only pretend to be aloof.

cats most def recognize their names. they just don't like to be bothered unless they want something :mjlol:

call their name when they hungry: "MEOW!":feedme:
call their name when they not hungry: :unimpressed:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Cat people are masochists

They enjoy being abused by animals that dont actually give af about them

So...

By comparison, dog people themselves must be sadists....who enjoy doing the abusing of animals...animals who really do care about them. That also means the dogs themselves are the masochists who enjoy the constant humiliation and shame that is being 'owned by a human...day in and day out until they die.

We already know @RhapSaDiddy is one of them. I'm wondering if you are, too.

Gotdamn shame. Mentally feeble dogs and their toxic owners deserve each other:hhh:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
So...

By comparison, dog people themselves must be sadists....who enjoy doing the abusing of animals...animals who really do care about them. That also means the dogs themselves are the masochists who enjoy the constant humiliation and shame that is being 'owned by a human...day in and day out until they die.

We already know @RhapSaDiddy is one of them. I'm wondering if you are, too.

Gotdamn shame. Mentally feeble dogs and their toxic owners deserve each other:hhh:

Lol what :mjlol:

I know its jokes but fr,

How we enjoy abusing our dogs? I dont treat my dogs like no slaves. My dogs spoiled if anything. I dont make them to do anything demeaning, but they are well behaved unless im not there with them, which is the point. And that's all I ask for, hold our apartment down while I'm at work and dont shyt in the house