Dogs Are Some Yes Massa Ass nikkas Mayne

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Cats be so disrespectful sometimes though . I’ll call my cats name and she’ll look right at me and lay right back down. Sometimes she doesn’t even move but I know she heard me because her ears moved toward the sound.

:hhh: Yeah that’s nasty

CouldntBeMeTho

*has the morals of a alley cat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:mjlol: Cats be so disrespectful sometimes though . I’ll call my cats name and she’ll look right at me and lay right back down. Sometimes she doesn’t even move but I know she heard me because her ears moved toward the sound.

:hhh: Yeah that’s nasty
Me: "youre such a pretty little kitty" :wub:

My cat:
full

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
Another day, another "My cat doesn't acknowledge me past pissing in my bed and feeding times, so I'mma hop on the Internet and praise it's indifference towards me as 'independence' while looking at Dog vids so I can talk about how painfully subservient they are."

But by all means, get ya daps in, the year almost over and once you leave the comfort of The Coli you gotta walk past ya 5" Landlord and hope it done bite ya ankle or knock over some fine china, 'just cause'. :mjlol:

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
full
Another day, another "My cat doesn't acknowledge me past pissing in my bed and feeding times, so I'mma hop on the Internet and praise it's indifference towards me as 'independence' while looking at Dog vids so I can talk about how painfully subservient they are."

But by all means, get ya daps in, the year almost over and once you leave the comfort of The Coli you gotta walk past ya 5" Landlord and hope it done bite ya ankle or knock over some fine china, 'just cause'. :mjlol:

you ol "constantly need unconditional love and attention" ass dogset nikkas :mjlol::troll: