Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm contemplating throwing a 1000 down but I usually have terrible luck

raw

I thought the same thing when I put a couple grand on doge this morning. I was sitting there expecting it to drop immediately, I more than tripled up by the evening tho

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Alright brehs, should I just leave DOGE there overnight and see if it goes to .20-.25 tomorrow or just sell off :jbhmm:

it’s not a lot of money so I’m thinking of just leaving it overnight but :jbhmm:
You not sleeping tonight :lolbron:

You know you're living that crypto life when you never get a good night sleep. Especially if you're mainly dealing with volatile coins like this. Cause anything can happen. You can sell and wake up to Doge being 3x higher. Or you can hold and wake up to that shyt 3x lower. Either one will make your soul burn slow :mjcry:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
One share? Them nikkas is bythes wtf

how you gonna restrict your users from trading ?!

edit: I ain’t know this shyt was stickied

:ahh:

Bro I got $600 just sitting and I try to use it for any of the "previously closed" stocks and they limit your ass to only so many shares.

This better be only for buy orders during off hours, to keep folks from flooding.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Woman, you were the one hyping it up the most :mjtf:

Better hold on to everything else ya got :mjgrin:

I hyped it up then pulled out when everything was going crazy, stupid stupid... then hyped it up again cause i saw where it was heading again but at that point you couldn’t buy it on RH and other brokers i was struggling signing up for cause overwhelming
amount of users switching over or it taking 1-2 days to even be verified :francis:

Whatever :mjcry:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I got $600 just sitting and I try to use it for any of the "previously closed" stocks and they limit your ass to only so many shares.

This better be only for buy orders during off hours, to keep folks from flooding.
If thats not the case yo .. that platform needs to be finished..