Breh I done had crazy ass PitBulls that used to eat gunpowder

And they would still easily be killed by a wolf

Wolves are faster, stronger, bigger, smarter

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
So if we want to venture in feral canines who would win between a wolf vs a dingo? And both hunt in packs so no fair one

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Breh all that shyt is saying is their jaws are like all canines. Of course

The thing is : They dont bite like all canines. They maul , or "lock" on to a part and shake .

Their jaws dont have a "locking" mechanism , but how they bite they "lock" on to you and dont let go .

Have you seen two pits fight? You often have to put a branch in their mouth to separate them

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Breh all that shyt is saying is their jaws are like all canines. Of course

The thing is : They dont bite like all canines. They maul , or "lock" on to a part and shake .

Their jaws dont have a "locking" mechanism , but how they bite they "lock" on to you and dont let go .

Have you seen two pits fight? You often have to put a branch in their mouth to separate them
Yea, I have seen two pits fight, my own. The dad was always picking the son til the son had enough. The jaws don't lock. It's stupid to even think they do.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So if we want to venture in feral canines who would win between a wolf vs a dingo? And both hunt in packs so no fair one
A dingo would be far too small, unless you're talking about the smaller red wolf.

The only canine-type creature that stands a chance against a black/grey wolf is a hyena.