Dog captures terrifying wolf attack on GoPro

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I think I've read that wolves are the perfect predators.
They hunt in teams and are highly intelligent.
Orcas (Killer Whales) are like that but bigger and smarter... scary stuff.

I thought I saw a wolf when I was taking out the garbage one night in North Carolina and my friend grabbed the heat so quick and went outside like :lupe::birdman::lupe:

Then when he saw it he was like :skip:thats a coyote and went right back in the house like :comeon:

But the difference in attitude from when he thought it was a wolf vs a coyote was night/day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Its happening!!!:blessed: Super Dogs is coming...

6662841246416896.png

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only reason why she's alive is because she was wearing a wolf vest.

Lol its not called a wolf vest, it's called a cut vest, it's used for boar hunting, if those wolves wanted that dog dead they would have

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wolves are truly beautiful and mysterious creatures. If there was one animal I could choose to come back as, it'd be a wolf. Also they're intelligent and excellent hunters.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The only reason why she's alive is because she was wearing a wolf vest.

Aww she's adorable. It's obvious that he sent this dog to be attacked by wolves to probably get attention for that vest and the gopro cam. Something is fishy here.

Bunko

Pro
Daps
Wolves about to drop a mixtape, dissing all them dogs. Talking about I'mma show you who the real fukking dogs are...
ZMpAoj.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Real talk that's the difference. Each Wolf bite will hurt the dog way more than the dog would hurt the wolf.

Saw a video a while ago of a pit and a wolf play fighting . The pit got a good chomp on him. The wolf then turned the tables and nipped him back. Pit started yelping. :to:. It hurt breh... And the wolf was playing

A pit would be one of the least of the large breeds to stand a chance against a Wolf, and it's all thanks to the pitbull's instinct to bite one time and lock on for dear life, vs ripping and tearing flesh repeatedly.

And this is coming from a die hard pitbull lover and former owner.

While it's locked onto some unimportant portion of the Wolf's hide(thinking it's doing damage :snoop:), the wolf will be ripping chunks out of the pit until, eventually, insides will start to spill outward or the pit will bleed out, weaken, then get mauled the rest of the way to it's death.