Dog bites child’s face in photo shoot

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Look at you juelzing in an attempt to justify a dog biting a lil kids face. I would say I'm surprised, but nothing droolgang does surprises me anymore. :picard:

What lil kid? :heh:

Theres a reason for this, she knew better. I've never had an aggressive breed try me and I've been around a lot of strangers pits and rotts. Stay with pussies if you soft, savages know the energy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
dog was clearly not feeling her being that close. :unimpressed:

stop trying to kiss your fukkin dogs cacs :yeshrug:

Yup

This doesn't make the dog bad at all. He was probably irritated:yeshrug: Some animals don't want you all up on em like that unless they really like you. My folks had a cat, and if you stared at him up close he would attack you:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Look at you juelzing in an attempt to justify a dog biting a lil kids face. I would say I'm surprised, but nothing droolgang does surprises me anymore. :picard:

Nah breh, cats are the same. Some don't want you wrapped around them like that and they get irritated. Ole girl was all on top of the girl and the dog got mad.

You can't blame the dog in this situation. Even my dad's well trained dog bit a dude's hand because he was waving food in his face:yeshrug:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Nah breh, cats are the same. Some don't want you wrapped around them like that and they get irritated. Ole girl was all on top of the girl and the dog got mad.

You can't blame the dog in this situation. Even my dad's well trained dog bit a dude's hand because he was waving food in his face:yeshrug:

This is facts, my bull terrier (before he passed) used to turn his head away when strangers tried to pet him and I'd tell them nah he dont like strangers. I couldn't be mad, you never know the intentions of a stranger. But he never bit or snapped. They do feed off your energy tho, the first night my ex stayed at my house, he never barked and he just laid in her lap and ignored me when I told him to bounce :mjlol:. I never understood the philosophy of strangers asking a dog for a pet. Nah son, he dont fukk with you like that

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Doctors said domestic animal attacks on children happen all the time. Photo: Facebook
Mum warns of the dangers of household pets after her baby was attacked

@Ill Clinton
“They told me they see these cases often, especially dog bites and attacks and they always hear parents saying, ‘but I had this dog since before my baby was here and he’s always been nice to my baby’ and [yet] all of a sudden they attack! Doctors told me they see this on a daily basis.”
Dog attacks result in more than 2000 hospital admissions per year in Australia. Rates and severity are greatest for children (most attacks are bites to the head),” according to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Doctors said domestic animal attacks on children happen all the time. Photo: Facebook
Mum warns of the dangers of household pets after her baby was attacked

@Ill Clinton
33968316_1540345695246517_r.jpeg

Just google dog attacks on kids and u get countless horrific pictures.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
33968316_1540345695246517_r.jpeg

Just google dog attacks on kids and u get countless horrific pictures.
I don't get dog owners man.Why even risk it? Spend money feeding the animal, taking it to the vet, have fur everywhere in the house, clean up dog shyt, and risk attacks on your children in exchange for what? Fake companionship? I went over my friends house on new years eve and he was watching his parents pitbull. Had to deal with that stupid thing jumping all over me the entire night.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:yeshrug: That dog was clearly not comfortable with her being that close. Im guessing he was adopted much later in his life or not even hers. Ive got an 85 pound German Shepherd and I can mess around with him and put my face near his jaws without him biting me or acting nervous because Ive had him since he was a puppy. That dogs ears are flat in the 3rd pic which is sign of discomfort. Dont fukk around with dogs like that unless youve raised them their whole life. At the end of the day its still an animal that has the capacity to deal damage.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
There’s a trend that whenever there’s a story about a dog attacking or killing someone, people in the Facebook comments will start posting pics of their dog and how their dog is so gentle and cuddly. I remember one dumb broad posted a video of her child (who was no more than 2 years old) riding the top of their pit bull like it was a horse. :martin: