Dog bites child’s face in photo shoot

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pitbull statistics dont lie :coffee:
They actually do because Pitbulls are a specific breed and they lump several breeds as well as mutts into pitbull statistics unlike other dogs. Thats like putting Collies, Malinois, Belgian Shepherds and Tervurens with German Shepherds statistics but im just :troll:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
fukk are you talembout. The pic is right there showing exactly what she was doing.

She was gettin a little too close, dog was probably molested and had enough. I guarantee she aint put him to sleep

Matter of fact yall domestic catset love to claim tiger and lion set but what would those animals do to the population if they were domesticated? I'll wait

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
She was gettin a little too close, dog was probably molested and had enough. I guarantee she aint put him to sleep
Look at you juelzing in an attempt to justify a dog biting a lil kids face. I would say I'm surprised, but nothing droolgang does surprises me anymore. :picard:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mp0yje43vya41.jpg

Don't folks know holding your arm around a dog's neck (especially those aggressive breeds) is a big no no:huhldup:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
The progression :mjlol:

knew y’all was gon be talking bout pit bulls :mjpls:

German Shepards, and Golden Retrievers been bout the only dogs that did me wrong. But not every dog a cute little thing. You really gotta know it, treat it right, and feed it before gettin this comfy.