Doesn't X-men coming to the MCU mean the inevitable fall of Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm not heavy into the comics like that (I get most of my comic book info from growing up watching various animated series from the 90s)

But if we want this classic Rogue in the MCU and not the sh1tty one we have in the Fox films then it means Captain Marvel is gonna have to catch that L right?

:lupe:

rogue_by_chubeto-d92tdgx.jpg

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, they are positioning Carol Danvers/Captain marvel to be the MCU version of Wonder Woman just like they made her the Marvel Comics version of Wonder Woman.
I would be all for them using Mystique as a major Capt. Marvel villain which would then include her bringing Rogue and Destiny along in her attempts to try and defeat Capt. Marvel like what happened in the comics. But I really don't see them doing that at all.
They will probably just have Rogue have all of the Ms Marvel powers along with her absorbing power and just say all of it is due to her being a mutant.

Daps
Reppin
I got e-jumped on a comic book message board for saying rogue was a better hero with a better personality than ms. Marvel. They were mad as fukk. Rogue is just better.
no one in the hood cared for Ms Marvel back in the day

and when u mentioned Captian Marvel the first thought that popped into ur mind was the breh we call Shazam today

Rogue was that b1tch u wannted to daddy long stroke even if it meant u died for it

:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Nah, they are positioning Carol Danvers/Captain marvel to be the MCU version of Wonder Woman just like they made her the Marvel Comics version of Wonder Woman.
I would be all for them using Mystique as a major Capt. Marvel villain which would then include her bringing Rogue and Destiny along in her attempts to try and defeat Capt. Marvel like what happened in the comics. But I really don't see them doing that at all.
They will probably just have Rogue have all of the Ms Marvel powers along with her absorbing power and just say all of it is due to her being a mutant.
u gotta admit tho, it would fit perfect in an inevitable X-Men Vs The Avengers film

what biggest :ohhh: would there be if one of the X-Men absorbed the strongest Avengers powers? they'd be foolish to not put that on film to raise the stakes

:picard:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
u gotta admit tho, it would fit perfect in an inevitable X-Men Vs The Avengers film

what biggest :ohhh: would there be if one of the X-Men absorbed the strongest Avengers powers? they'd be foolish to not put that on film to raise the stakes

:picard:
They have all the ingredients to do the same thing with an Avengers vs X-Men story as they did with Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. I'm just not sure they are going to want to do it.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
If they have Rogue in there I'd want to see it happen. I don't expect it tho. The movies don't really follow the comics.

If it does happen she can get her powers back, or they could bring in Kamala Khan, or do both :yeshrug:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I would legit not be mad if they did that, but somehow had captain marvel not go into a coma the entire time Rogue has her powers:patrice:

Aka have your cake and eat it too:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
I would legit not be mad if they did that, but somehow had captain marvel not go into a coma the entire time Rogue has her powers:patrice:

Aka have your cake and eat it too:ehh:
if it comes down to choosing between the two i'd rather have Captain Marvel in a coma

Rogue deserves to be done right on the silver screen after 20 years of fumbling her character

:manny: