does your favorite character get his due?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was a long time coming but last year my nicca got some shine (even tho that cac was added just to appease cacs at the last minute :pacspit:) but next year is finally his year :myman:
source.gif
:ufdup: you watch your tone when you speak on spider man

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: you watch your tone when you speak on spider man

Spidey gonna have to catch the venom (no pun) on that one. He didn't need to be in Civil War and he definitely cut into T'Challa's screen time. I love Spider-Man but I've seen him in multiple films at this point. I wanted more of T'Challa in Civil War.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spidey gonna have to catch the venom (no pun) on that one. He didn't need to be in Civil War and he definitely cut into T'Challa's screen time. I love Spider-Man but I've seen him in multiple films at this point. I wanted more of T'Challa in Civil War.

Man that's on y'all then. The more spider man the better. Always.

Daps
i doubt people even know who kenshiro is...hokuto no ken is one of my favorite shows...i tried reading the comic but the show is greatness on its own...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUKK NO!! Iceman is mine. Wonderful powerset, visually appealing - they can put hi on any team and in any panel and he fits, simple personality, history, and the writers had no clue what to do with him. He's had what....1-2 minis...but rarely gets exposure in the X-Books. He hasn't even had the Pixie/Hope/Rockslide/Armor type push. To top it off, they made him gay....for whatever reasons, I'll never understand...and they still don't know what to do with him. Bu I guess, you're fav character could be Dust, so...

My second fav is Grayson, but he'll never get A-List treatment from DC. Hell, they just moved on Wonder Woman

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Speaking of Costanza...with Rosanne coming back, along with Will & Grace, how long before NBC calls Jerry and Larry asking them to bring Seinfeld back for an 8 episode season? I'm sure it's already happened though

One of my fav seasons of Curb was when that "happened" :laugh: