does your favorite character get his due?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
man, that would be so dope :ohlawd:

Would be but I can see Jerry and Larry saying

jerry-done.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mario still gets his due. The NSMB games get some :ehh: reactions from a lot of people but the mainline games are always great :blessed:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Hulk and Spidey get decent screen time.......didnt really like the portrayal of the Hulkbuster vs Hulk fight in Avengers 2 though. Everybody knows NOTHING physically works on the hulk mid rampage, hulkbuster just supposed to buy you some extra time while you try and get him to revert to human form. It was complete rubbish for Hulkbuster to not get busted and a great travesty for it to actually manage to KO the hulk. WTF. Thats not accurate Mr Whedon. I dont care if Banner helped build it, real Hulk would break that shyt over and over again with one punch. MCU hypes Iron Man up so much its annoying......I Need that WW Hulk movie in my life though. Need to see Hulk beat the crap out of everyone in Marvel on screen. I need that!
that shyt legit blew me :skip: you just reminded me

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The Doctor (Doctor Who): Yep. Not from people who aren't fans of the show/stories/various media, though.

Jenny Sparks (The Authority): "Who!?" Nah, she doesn't anymore. But she served her purpose and died when the century ended.

Adam Warlock: Nope.

Wally West/The Flash: fukk you, DC. Nope.

Thanos: Been neutered. He USED to get his props and all.... and in a way, he still does. Folks are still hype to see him in the movies. Comic fans, though? When a fellow comic fan is like

Anybody else kind of feel sorry for thanos?:ld:

and you're like

iD0Exez.gif

well... :francis:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine, and nah. They (marvel) overexposed him, made various writers have a crack at him/ give their "take", and stripped him of what made him unique
He's not supposed to be front and center. He's the ace in the hole, a 5'3" brew drinking a$$hole who people in those 616 streets are surprised to discover the layers of, assuming they get close enough to. Each mainstream interpretation misses the mark entirely. I fw alotta characters but he's the main one i'm actually irritated by
Interesting take

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not my fav but these two characters should be placed in the most powerful category. Firestorm and captain atom. They both should be able to take out superman one both can create any kind of radiation and on can create matter. That is fukking crazy but they are not even mentioned.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I'm saying,you don't even see the movie being mentioned anymore. and if they go to true comic book style with him,he can actually add to the lame ass x men movies. maybe not carry his own movie,but fukk it why not(gambit)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
BATMANG :banderas: he still doesnt take any L's, even when he bricks we at least get a dope bone thugs n harmony and r kelly cut on the soundtrack

• Dap
Reactions: hex