Does Xbox have any notable exclusives dropping for the rest of the year?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
there’s still a sliver of hope that it comes out in december

*edit*

I’m wrong…it was pushed to december 8th but that’s no longer the case smh

Yeah, they put out an updated trailer and developer diary pretty much saying half the studio picked up guns to go fight in the war. shyts pretty sad

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
grounded :russ:

Plus can't even get good gamepass deals to cover for the drought. Hopefully Plague Tale is good, but yeah very grim year when only exclusive released so far is hot wheels DLC and As Dusk falls (enjoyed that game)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
grounded :russ:

Plus can't even get good gamepass deals to cover for the drought. Hopefully Plague Tale is good, but yeah very grim year when only exclusive released so far is hot wheels DLC and As Dusk falls (enjoyed that game)

I haven’t really been gaming or keeping up with gaming info in a while which is why I made the thread…carrion (game pass) was the first game I played/beat in a minute…granted they removed it but ya game pass still has some good shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we wanna keep it honest. MS is still competing with Uncharted 2.
I know you joking a lil but I'm serious, I don't think MSFT has a single game that's even better than Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2 is the quintessential "$oany ExcLUSive!" game for me. shyt defined the PS3 era for me.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I know you joking a lil but I'm serious, I don't think MSFT has a single game that's even better than Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2 is the quintessential "$oany ExcLUSive!" game for me. shyt defined the PS3 era for me.

Nah I'm being deadass. They still competing with the PS3 classics. They haven't made anything close to Uncharted 2 since that game. Forget all the PS4 exclusives.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't really care about the platform. I just go where the games are.