Does Xbox have any notable exclusives dropping for the rest of the year?

Daps
Both next gen platforms have exclusive droughts.

Nintendo the only publisher that has a exclusive lineup this year.
Facts.

Got both consoles but no issues since Elden Ring has been holding me down for a couple of months (started on it late). Wifey is getting into Forbidden West on PS5 but looking at the fall/winter, shyt seems quiet. Weird situation because it took a minute for a lot of people just to cop consoles but this gen seems devoid of games. Might be OK this year but one or both companies will need some heavy hitters in 2023.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No cap, but when has Xbox ever had the "more notable" exclusives dropping in a year:mjlol:nikkas better answer wisely or they gonna expose Microsoft big time.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Scorn, Stalker 2, Warhamer.

And i don’t know why y’all roll with the arbitrary “this year” stuff like a game releasing in January is much different than a game releasing in december.

Early next year xbox will have released three games in Forza, Starfield, and Redfield before sony releases anything.

So over the next 12 months Xbox will have at least 6 exclusives while Sony has 1 planned.

Like i said before you stans should quit with this exclusives stuff, it’s no longer a winning argument:ufdup:

Those games look like they belong in the $5 Walmart bin outside of the electronics section.

:camby: